Happy Easter is for Hanging Art Project on front Door
- Photo Paper in White, A3
- Photo Paper in light blue, A4
- Rainbow Photo Paper remains in yellow-green, pink-orange and yellow-red
- Fotokarton residues in light blue, violet and yellow
- Aluminum wire in black and red, 1mm, 40 cm long
- Fun-Liner in White
- The wings of the hen back stick to the body. Place the painted with green crayon neck on the glued collar and on adhesive head. Fix the beak, cut the ridge something slide over the head and glue. The cheeks pink color and eyes draw. A heart on the chest sticking.
- The blue shield on a larger white paper glue and cut with a 2mm wide margin. write-The Fun-liner the lettering. Fasten the decorated with felt tip pen eggs with eingedrehtem wire at the sign.
- Push the dog's body slightly above the plate, place some raffia and everything with hot glue fix .The feet attach it.
- To hang the door plate black aluminum wire screw ready, put the ends through the holes in the wings and lightly together.
This art project hang in front of the door as and celebrate Easter.